Monday, June 27, 2011

Rampage

An unstoppable rage flows through me, it's true
You won't even recognize me when I'm through
But as Bambi is as far away, lost as Beauty
I will have to try something else before I continue with my duty


But while the monster I am wants to rip things apart
The little remnant of human I have is rather smart
There will be repercussions if I unleash my anger
But the monster I am nearly thrives on danger


Someone, someone, out there
Tell me I'm doing wrong
And maybe, maybe, maybe
You'll stop me midsong


I don't want to hurt them, they are innocent folk
They've never hurt anyone and they love telling jokes
Bambi knows this about me and she knows I can't stop
She knows that I will reduce myself to slop


I can't help it, I'm a monster!
And I have been for a time
I'm forced to scavenge Dumpsters
For enough food to survive


I'm a cruel one, a beast
I'm a mean old mister Grinch
But I'm so, so much worse
I ruin or end lives in a cinch


And I hurt those closest to me
And I inspire hate in all around me
And I can't become a better me
And I think the Creature's found me

2 comments:

  1. Don't do it, man. Bottle that shit up and unleash it on Bambi, when you find her.

    But since the 'Creature' found you, I'd run like hell for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zabulon is right. Save it for this "Bambi", but for now, get the hell outta there.

    ReplyDelete